ID-H3 Optical Fibre Identifier
- Wide dynamic range
- Super low insertion loss
- Universal chuck
- Bright LCD screen
- Detects signal without traffic disruption
- Detects tone and traffic signals
- Direction LED signals for clear identification
- Super lightweight industrial plastic
What's new in the FITEL ID-H/R v3?
- Improved traffic direction recognition, even in brightly lit environments with 10 times greater sensitivity
- Enhanced sensitivity for the light receiving adjustment function
- The brighter LCD now displays the communication light intensity in the optical fiber
- G657.A2 optical fiber (ITU R7.5) identification
The FITEL ID-H/R is a rugged, user-friendly tool which identifies optical fibers by detecting the optical signals passing through the fiber utilising local detection technology that detects the signal without disrupting traffic.
Includes offset function for light level with offset adjustments from 0 to 50dB in 1dB increments.
|Up to SM 12-fibre ribbon
|Up to 3mm cordage (built-in only SM 250um single fibre)
|SM 900um tight buffer (Reference Value)
|SM 250um single fibre
|900 ~ 1700nm
|Frequency for Tone Signal
|270Hz and 1kHz and 2kHz (Duty ratio 50±10% ) Modulation Light
|No Modulation Light
|Communication Light that Continued
|Measurement Range of Optical Power*1
|0 ~ 80dBm
|Max. Level of Insertion Loss (Typical)
|Average Min. Detection Level*2 (Typical)
|Indication for Traffic Signal or Tone Signal
|Direction LED illuminates + Intermittent buzzer sound + Displayed on Optical Power measurement range by LCD
|Direction LED illuminates + Tone LED illuminates + Continuous buzzer sound + Displayed an Optical Power measurement range by LCD + Displayed Frequency by LCD
|8 hours (using alkaline battery)
|40 x 65 x 153mm
|160g (including battery)
|1. Duty ratio 50%
|2. This specification is based on our optical fibre with our test method.
3. DO NOT disconnect or rewire based on on the traffic signal detection. Make sure to launch the tone signal before disconnecting or rewiring the fibre.